Header Ads

President's Daughter and I (episode 11 & 12)



Episode 11
I rushed out immediately running towards the gate before i heard my name from a familiar voice, and it was from the first class wing. I turned around to see Mirabel, she looked surprised while i was shocked….
Mirabel: Victor?
Me: Hi Mirabel…
Mirabel: What are u doing here?
Me: Wow what a surprise, U live here? (Trying to change the topic)
Mirabel: Yea
Me: Woah… Nice environment u got here
Mirabel: Thank U
Me: So… are u going out or something?
Mirabel: No, not at all
Me: I thought u are, u know… seeing u dressed like this
Mirabel: No I’m not, just felt like taking a walk
Me: I see… Thats good
Mirabel: Yea,,, so your friends live around here?
Me: U know what? how about we take a walk together?
Mirabel: I’m exhausted already,,, i just came back before i saw u. Would u like to come in to my place?
Me: I’d like to,,, but its getting late already U know, i need to go now. Wait, how did u get my number and my address?
Mirabel: Okay then, see u tomorrow *Walks away*
Didn’t she hear my question? I was about to call her back but i lost my voice, i just walked out, took a bike headed to my room.
I laid on my bed with so many thoughts running in my head.
Lola and Cynthia might be dangerous to my new personality, i mean they almost breach my decision in abstaining from freestyle s£x. That was a close call earlier today, i won’t deny the fact that, those girls were super hot… they got all the features that every dirty-minded guy would desire. If i should remember my days back in secondary school from primary, i wouldn’t have believed that i could resist such thing ever. Back when i was the baddest with my guy Peter aka Nextangel whom i brought into the game. As at now, if anything should kill Nextangel, it would be the thing or the path that he passes through into this world.
I made a fool out of Promise, it wasn’t intentional na, it was just to save myself from the temptations of the daughters of eve. So… i’d explain to her or better still, appease her.
Mirabel, hmmm… I think she’s not happy with me. I diverted her questions twice ‘coz i don’t want to lie. I didn’t agree to go into her place when she offered. I didn’t even know why i asked her the question about how she got my number and address, but hey…i need to know ‘coz its a misery to me. Is she doing some background check on me or what? I remember when she said that ” Yet people say you’re cool”. I need to make it up to her.
Those useless friends of mine Titus, Pizzaro and Frankkay haven’t bring back what they took from me yet, we shall meet at school tomorrow.
I’ve ate a lot already, so… no need to prepare another food. But that won’t stop me from drinking some yoghurt.
☆☆☆☆☆
The first semester examination is around the corner, some Lecturers are done with us remaining just few.
In the absence of no lectures at the moment, i sat down at a corner reading where there is less noise.
Promise: Hey!
Me: *Smiling* Hi Promise
Promise: Whats wrong with u?
Me: Nothing really, u look pretty today whats up? (I know she loves compliments)
Promise: Answer me!
Me: C’mon now u think i’m flattering u right?
Promise: Leave me
Me: U know i don’t say such thing everyday
Promise: I hear u
Me: U look beautiful today
Promise: I said i’ve heard u *Blushing*
Me: I didn’t hear u say ‘Thank U’
Promise: Thank U! Happy now?
Me: Why would i be happy? U should be happy
Promise: Hhmmm…
Me: U know what?
Promise: * Silent*
Me: U know What!
Promise: What!
Me: Smiles
Promise: What na?
Me: Alright, U are my friend and U’re pretty. I’m thinking of giving U a nick
Promise: Nick kwa!
Me: Yea
Promise: Nick like?
Me: PMS
Promise: Are u joking?
Me: U don’t like it?
Promise: Of course i don’t
Me: Hhmmm, what about ermm… Prom?
Promise: What? Are u kidding me?
Me: U like it?
Promise: Hell no! U want others to be making fun of me by calling me ‘Prom Queen’ or even ‘Prom night’? No way!!
Me: What about… Prommy?
Promise: U know what?
Me: What?
Promise: Keep your nick, I’m fine with my name
Me: C’mon don’t be like that
Promise: Why won’t i be? Prommy?? Mummy?? Mammy??
Me: Alright forget it
Promise: Yea
Me: Wait a minute..
Promise: What now?!
Me: Would U want me to be calling U ‘Promzy’?
Promise: Hhmmm…
Me: What? U still don’t like it?!
Promise: It actually sounds nice
Me: So…??
Promise: I like it… yea, call me Promzy
Me: Promzy?
Promise: Yea?
We both laughed*
Me: Alright, Promzy it is
Promzy: Yea
We read together for about two hours before rounding up. Promzy left to go and take care of something while I went to look for Mirabel. I spotted her at the Eatery she normally went to. I don’t want to go in there so I waited for her around her car.
After many minutes of waiting, next thing i heard was…
Male Bodyguard: Hey! What are U doing there?
Me: Noth…
Female Bodyguard: Shut up! Show me where U fixed the bomb now!
Me: What bomb? I’m not a terrorist
Male: Come here!!
He rushed me aggressively about to harm me or something when…
Mirabel: Whats going on here Frank? Jummy…??
Frank: Miss… Sorry Mirabel, this guy looks suspicious… we saw him very close to the vehicle, we’re trying to know what he’s doing.
Mirabel: Haven’t U guys seen him before??
Frank: Yes we have
Jummy: We’ve seen him before ma, but everyone is a suspect considering the fact that you’re the pr…
Mirabel: Alright thats enough!!
Jummy: Yes ma
Mirabel: Excuse us
*They step aside*
Mirabel: What do U want Victor?
(Chai! This girl is really mad at me)
Where do i start explaining from?
What do i tell her??
Wait, Why is she even mad at me???

Episode 12
Mirabel: What do U want Victor?
Me: I thought maybe we should hang out and maybe get to know each other
Mirabel: Not interested
Me: Oh… I thought U wanted to talk all this while, why the sudden change?
Mirabel: What do U take me for Victor? what are u thinking?? That I’m some kind of girl U think U can be turning around like I’ll always be around !???
Me: I dunno what you’re talking about
Mirabel: Yea right how’d U know
Me: I’m really sorry about all that, I know i’ve been on a distance I’m honestly here to make it up to U
Mirabel: And how do U intend to do that?
Me: We could go to a nice place. U know, where they got a swimming pool, nice views and even good food what do U think?
Mirabel: I think, instead of ‘We’, how about U take me?
Me: Huh?
Mirabel: U drive?
Me: Yea
Mirabel: Come pick me up by 7pm
Me: What? But…
Mirabel: Shhh… No but.
Guys…!!! *They came, she walks into her car as i watch her*
Mirabel: Don’t keep me waiting…
That’s the last thing i heard her say through the car’s window before they zoom off.
Wait wait wait… she mean i should come with a car? How do i do that when i don’t have one?? Or i should go home and take my dad’s??? Tarr! Not a chance!! My dad will never let me take his car. He’d think i would sell it ‘coz my dad don’t trust me the way everyone else does. U know why?? ‘Coz i took after him and he knew it. As in, being a big time pretender, doing stuff secretly without the knowledge of anyone, physically gentle and shy but what is in my mind is greater than what anyone can imagine. So… only my dad knows me a little but on a second thought, am i still bad? I don’t think so, that was then.
Maybe i should rent a car. But renting a classy car for her type would cost me a lot and i hate spending money like that.
Does she want me to spend on her? No na, its totally absurd. I mean, by looking at her, she’s got everything she want. Abi na runs girl? No na, it sounds crazy, i saw how she reject those big boiz with flashy cars and what does a runs girl needs bodyguards for? Not just one but two. Wait, bodyguards? Is she sh… wait a minute, what? Is she doing Politicians?? Maybe they provided her the bodyguards, got her first class apartment at VIPI. Maybe thats why she don’t have time for those boiz hmmm… but she’s intelligent na. Lemme not jump into conclusions yet, i should get to know her first.
I left school and left for Titus’s place to get back what they took from me. It’s not a crime to get back what is mine is it?
☆☆☆☆☆
I got there but he wasn’t around, where could he be? Its either the brothel or at the bar. I can’t go there, so… i hit the road.
I remembered when i was bringing nextangel to the game when he was still a learner, i took him to the brothel to do ugh u know…
We got there, i arranged one for him while i took the next one closest to nextangel’s. During the sampling, i heard a loud yell from nextangel’s room and it says…
Girl: Get out ****** my friend!
After i was done, i got out and saw nextangel already out. On walking out of the place, the following conversation took place…
Me: Guy wetin happen that time na?
Nextangel: Omoh no be small tin o…
Me: Wetin happen??
Nextangel: Guy! I dey do the girl dey do her with all my power o..
Me: Eh hen…
Nextangel: U know wetin she dey do all those while?
Me: Wetin?
Nextangel: I dey do with all the power wey i get and she busy dey chop rice.
I burst into laughter…
Me: U see? Na’im make i dey tell u make u dey learn from me
Nextangel: E no finish there o…
Me: Continue na
Nextangel: When i dey do, she go dey ask me every seconds whether i never finish?
Me: hahahaha… why na?
Nextangel: I no know o.. e be like say i no reach. She ask me the question for like 13 times. The last one na’im she provoke. I just hear ‘Get out on my toto my friend’! . Na run i run comot from there o…
Me: That means u no pay her?
Nextangel: I pay before i start na
Me: Next time, u no go take fat ashe..
Nextangel: Omoh… i must sabi ‘am or die trying…
I laughed that day like mad, but now he’s the baddest no thanks to me.
I took a bike to my room, to rest and think of how i’d take Mirabel out with a car. I got there, i saw a car parked in front of the building not familiar at all but it was the type of car i’ve always admired “Range Rover Sport” I went close to my door, i didn’t see no one. I opened my door and got in, i off my clothes and jumped on my bed to relax before preparing what to eat. On resting, i saw an unusual piece of paper beneath my door. I took it and opened it, what i saw shocked me.
It read…
“CHECK UNDER THE LEFT SIDE OF THE CAR’S TIRE TO GET THE KEYS…
REMEMBER, DON’T KEEP ME WAITING”
Wow! This is Awesome!!

No comments