Header Ads

Home Alone With My Step Brother **season 2** (episode 11 & 12)



EPISODE 11


The next day it was on Saturday, a knock on my day..Me: Who is that?My stepfather: Its meMe: Please go away, I don’t want to see you.My stepfather: Stop acting like a baby, open the door okayMe: So that you can come and r*pe me again abi.My stepbrother: Stop that, your brother is back, mind what you say. Please open this door..Me: Leave me alone! Leave me, you and your son should leave me alone.My stepfather: Fine! He walks away…After few hours, a knock on my door again..Me: Leave me alone, leave me alone, what do you want from me?Daniel: Are you alright?Me: Daniel?Daniel: Yes, I’m the one…I opened the door and allowed him come inDaniel: Who are you fightingwith?… You look dull, what happened to you?Me: Nothing, I’m just weakDaniel: Weak?… Anyway, would you come with me to a friend’s beach party? Its tomorrowMe: What friend?… See I’m not interestedDaniel: You’re going, whether you like it or not, we are going, be ready by 2pm tomorrow.Me: I’m not sure, you better don’t put your mind to it.Daniel: Okay then, we shall see… Walking out of my room…Daniel: Mehn! I’m hungry, please come and cook now, I went to the kitchen no cooked food except frozen ones, abeg come and cook something please.Me: Go away!Daniel: Please nowMe: Okay I’m coming He walked out of my room…I cooked lunch and dinner that day, couldn’t look at mystepfather’s face, we barely say a word to each other, I was really angry at him.Daniel didn’t even notice anything, while 3 of us eating at the dinning table, my stepfather was just staring at me, flirting with me. I was so uncomfortable,so terrible. I was still surprised I had s*x with thisman, my mother’s husband.Damn! I’m too loose..That was how we continuedhaving s*x ooo, this man kept on banging me, buying me gifts, giving me huge sum of money.He would leave his room everynight to come have s*xwith me, he would come back so early for office to come have s*x with me, he was so obsessed with my pu*sy. He was really good atit, he’s so charming and seductive like his son.Like father like son, there was on time Daniel almost caught us. It happened on the dinning table after taking our dinner…My stepfather was kissing me really table, he lifted me on the dinning table, pulling off his shirt…My stepfather: Let’s do it here, I’ve locked the door alreadyMe: Don’t you think what weare doing his wrong?My stepfather: Its not wrongdear, I’m not your father, I can even make you my wife.Me: Stop saying that, you keep saying such and I don’t like it. Let’s stop all these, what my mum? You know she would soon give birth I’m scared. Kissing me, smooching me…Me: Stop it Demola, Demola.My stepfather: Okay, Okay, Okay… I promise to stop the moment you mum comes back to Nigeria, I promise.Me: Nooooo! Demola let thisbe the last time, please. Demola please. (Playing with his tie)My stepfather: Okay, this is the last time.He continued kissing me, squeezing my boobs, loosening his belt, pulling off his trouser, pulled his boxers brought out his heavy erected d!ck, reached for my underwear in my mini sk!rt, removed my gstring, and inserted his di*k in my a$ss and began to bang me on the dinning table, giving it to me so hard, kissing me,Me: Ha yes, Demola, yes Moaning so hard, he was sofast Mystepfather: I love you baby, yes…Doing it faster, I mistakenly used my hand fall a glass cup and it broke.My stepfather: Yes!ko, ko, ko, a knock on the door… ” Why did they lockedthis door?”


EPISODE 12

Daniel: Is anybody in this house?… Who locked this door?Daniel kept banging the door, we quickly separate trying to wear our clothes, panicking, rushing…Me: Oh my GodMy stepfather: Shhh! (Whispering) Hurry up, hurryupDaniel: Omolola! Omolola! Where is this girl?Daniel kept on banging the door while both of us was still struggling with ourselvesMy stepfather: Answer him, Answer him (whispering) I nodded…Me: Yes! I’m comingMy stepfather: Look at your gstring on the floorI quickly picked my gstring, hid it somewhere, Daniel kept on shouting my nameMy stepfather: Oya go and open the door (Whispering)Me: Your lips, lipstick… RedMy stepfather: (touched his lip) oh my God… Wait, wait let me go upstairs, when he asks of me tell him I’ve slept.He quickly rushed to me trying to kiss me, forcing himself on meMe: Demola Stop, stopHe eventually kissed and rushed upstairs to his room,I quickly adjusted, still panicking tho, I opened the door, Daniel entered.Daniel: What took you so long?Me: (Yawning) I was sleeping now, I didn’t know you would be coming home today.Daniel: Sleeping at this time? Anyway, where is my Dad?Me: He should be asleep, I guess.Daniel was already going upstairs, while I kept yawning as if I was sleeping, Daniel stoppedDaniel: Why is this place stuffy? The like.. Someone banged someone, this placeis smelling.Me: Smelling? Someone banged someone? I don’t get you **Fear don dey catch me small, small….**He was about going then hestopped againDaniel: I thought you said you were sleeping, looking at dirty plates on the dinning table and who brokethe glass cup?Me: Glass cup? (Shivering)Daniel: Can’t you see it?…. Omolola hope you didn’t….Me: Didn’t what? Please stop that rubbish, maybe itsrat that fall the glass cup or somethingDaniel: Rat? In this house? So I guess it is that same rat that scattered the dinning table like this? It is well, goodnight.Daniel eventually went to his room, I was so nervous, that was so damn close. That boy can be so annoying, Daniel is so wise and curny. I cleaned the dinning table and went straight to my room, Immediately I got to my room, I received a text message from my stepfather, the text message goes thus “that wasn’t our last time baby, you know I didn’t cum we would do it again or should Icome in the midnight?”I was justlaughing, Demola is a stupid and shameless man. I quickly replied him and told him not to come in the midnight cos of Daniel.Few minutes later, he calledme and was begging me that he want to come have s*x with me in the midnight, the most annoying and funniest part is that he kept saying “you know I didn’t cum now”.Very funny, he was acting so foolish, begging me, behaving like an agbaya (oldfool). I hanged the call after warning him not to come, he kept on calling and calling, I had to switch off my phone.I was just laughing about everything that happened that day, very awkward.


No comments