Header Ads

Home Alone with my step brother (episode 6 & 7)



Episode 6
Me: please stop all this rubbish, okay, I'm not here to hear all this riddles, please, I'm here to get a glass of water, so please and please mind your business. I told you not to talk to me again, stay away from me. (Hissed)

Daniel: okay! Could you please turn off the light..

Me: for what?

Daniel: as you can see I'm Unclad, so put it off ma..

Me: no, I can't do that, I will put off the light after I drink the water.

He smiled at me, I opened the refrigerator brought out table water, I will be needing a glass cup but the cups are behind Daniel, exactly the corner Daniel is. I was confused on what to do and I don't like dipping table water in my mouth, its not lady like. I stood there for some minutes, I didn't want him to notice I'll be needing a glass cup to drink the water. He just stood there drinking his glass cup of milk.

Me:  erm, erm could you please help get a glass behind you..

He looked me with a surprised face, he looked behind him and looked at me again

Daniel: you mean me?

Me: yes its you

Daniel: what happened to your leg? Come and pick it yourself

He moved away from that corner, I went to pick the cup myself, filled my cup with water and drank it, all of sudden the light went off and the kitchen door was closed.

Me: why did you off the light? You even closed the door, what is the meaning of this?

Daniel moving close to me, I was moving backwards.

Me: Daniel, please stop all these rubbish, I don't like it

He kept on moving closer to me, I was moving backwards till reached the kitchen cabinet side, I couldn't move again.

Me: Daniel what is all these now? I don't like it oooo, I will scream ooo

Daniel: I want to Bleep you, I want you
Me: Bleep who? You must be drunk, you're really sick.... Didn't you just finish bleeping your girlfriend, did you think I didn't hear all the noise, hehehehe, you came to drink a cup milk just to boost your wasted sperm, yet you're here asking for another sex from your sister. You're seriously cursed, please stray away from me.

He became soooo close to me this time..

Me: oooh God, what is all this now? Do you want me to scream? You know my boyfriend is around

I looked at his dick, his dick was already erected like pinocio's nose, very strong and long, I was attracted to it tho, I was attracted to Daniel's body anyway, let me not lie.

Daniel: did your boyfriend bleeped you the way I did? Say the truth

He tried kissing me, touching my waist.

Me: its none of your business kk, don't touch me ( I tried to pish him away)

Then he tried to touch my boobs this time..

Daniel: (speaking with seductive tone) God! I love your boobs..

I was already feeling the heat within but I just have overcome this temptation, I have to but it wasn't easy cos Daniel is a pro when it comes to seduction. He began to peck me, he began to bite my ear so passionately, I couldn't take it anymore, I couldn't take it anymore, I swear it wasn't my fault, till he kissed me.


episode 7
Daniel: (breathing heavily) wow, wow, oh my God. Damn..

Me: what did we just do? Not again (feeling bad), I told you not to touch me, I told you to stay away.

I got up from the cabinet, quickly adjust me nightgown and I gave Daniel a dirty slap on his face.

Me: don't you ever try this rubbish with me again in your entire life, stay away from me.

He was surprised, he couldn't say anything. I got angry and walked out of the kitchen. Feeling used and sad again. I got to my room, I couldn't believe what just happened between me and Daniel again, I was so mad at myself. I laid on the bed, I tried to sleep but I couldn't sleep, festus was already asleep. I just couldn't sleep, till festus placed his hand on me and woke up.

Festus: (yawning) where did you go? I've been looking for you.

Me: oh! I went to get a glass of water, I was thirsty.

Festus: I actually came to look for you downstairs when I didn't see you in the bathroom.

Me: eyah! I was in the kitchen

Festus: awww! And I wanted to check the kitchen, i just changed my mind.

Me: really? Hahaha, you should have come and check me now, assuming you came to check me there all these wouldn't have happened. (Oh my God, slip of tongue)

Festus: what do you mean by that? What happened?

Me: don't mind me jare, nothing happened, but you should have in the first place.

Festus: I'm sorry dear, I would have, we would have had sex in the kitchen you know. I was really Hot when I was looking for you.

Festus began to kiss me, he wanted sex too, he began to squeeze my boobs.

Me: haa! Festus please not now, I'm weak, let's do it later in the day not now. Please I beg you.

Festus: hahaha! Why now? Are now avoiding me, please let us have sex, please.

He began to kiss me and smooch me harder.

Me: Festus stop (pushed him away), later in the day okay.

Festus: okay ooo, good night. Later in the day ooo.

I was so disturbed, till we slept off.... Come to think of it, did you guys notice Festus is always coming late, this the second time, he would have rescued me from Daniel's seduction. Gosh!
Festus: Wakey, wakey, good morning dear, I made you hot tea.

Meyawning) ooooooooooh! Don't wake me up Moor (cuddles the pillow)I'm tired, I'm weak.

Festus: what did you do that you're tired? Or is it because of last night?

Me: (scared) last night? What do you mean? ( my conscience already prickling me)

Festus: Yes now! The hot sex you know

My heart started beating so fast.....

Festus: I'm sure you enjoyed my dick

I was relieved, you know how it is to have guilty conscience....

Me: (sigh) oh, okay.... You're not serious (smiles)

Festus: oya stand up take your hot tea, I made it specially for you

Me: Awww! I love you so much, thanks love (rose up, kissed him and began sip my hot tea)

Festus: less I forget, what happened to your kitchen, it is very rough, I had to clean it.

Me: erm, erm,  probably..... Daniel or his girlfriend sha, you know those people are rough (smiling).

Later in the day, I was home alone with my boo, Daniel and his girlfriend went to the cinema I guess, cos when they were going they were just arguing on the movie they were gonna see. They didn't even bother to tell us where they were going, like I care. The most annoying part is how the girlfriend be forming "drunk in love" with Daniel, behaving all loved up with Daniel. silly girl, how I wish you know what went down under your nose. Anyway I was at home with my boyfriend  in the evening, Daniel and his girlfriend came back, looking so happy, they greeted, they actually bought some goodies for us oooo.

Festus: hey! Welcome back guys

Gosh! I don't know what osnwrong with this Festus, he's always too forward.

No comments