Header Ads

Aunty Tope (episode3)



Anyways, I returned to her trousers again, and began to gently shove my right palm across her panty and towards the left side of her pelvis after pulling it down a bit – all in a bid to ascertain if the whole drama is really been caused by an ant as she suspects.


As I did, my palm caressed her Unclad lower belly and even went as far as amply massaging the area I felt was the start of her Kittycat! She fidgeted just about then, lifting her left knee slightly! I paused, but after a few moments of non-motion, I resumed. It was rather paradoxical how my rather slow approach was now suddenly looking to be the abrupt cure to the burning itch.

Auntie Tope had become a little less restless and  she appeared patient now as I eventually had my palm completely dipped, and rested onto her lift thigh. The tightness of the denim, meant I would barely have the room to clench the palm for a scratch as it remained buried inside the trouser.

“You are almost there, she started abruptly…”

motioning her oily left hand towards her g—n as though to signal that I was still expected to come up a little more. I went on to do as she expected.

“Yes…just there baby! Wait…wait… wait..come right a little again”

I came right and was feeling the leg-band of her panty as it strapped into the skin of her thigh! I could also feel several strands of stubby hair there as they loosely brushed against my stretched palm just as I finally squared into the itchy spot. It was more than clear now that it wasn’t an ant or anything of that nature since I was barely feeling any insect.

“Yea baby…” she instantly reaffirmed “scratch that spot please! It hurts really bad”

I then began to gradually scratch the spot as she requested, even though her taut denim wouldn’t let me curl my palm comfortably.

However, while still doing so, my thumb incidentally kept pressing into the left fold of her peculiarly puffy Kittycat lips! On the 8th or so scratch, the thumb went even further accidently and grabbed an outer Kittycat lip through the fabric of the panty! Chilling halt followed! I waited to hear her shout or rebuke my seeming naughtiness but she didn’t do a thing. She didn’t even speak, to my utter surprise though. It was totally a mistake and I was looking to be careful to avoid it
repeating itself.

However though, my Joystick wasn’t thinking so too as I was epically having a hard time containing the huge phallus which was almost now popping out from the underside of my shorts! It had grown so big and was eager for attention! It was
more than apparent that a popular side of me was having immense fun and gladness from the scratch-task I had in hand!

Quite fortunately or unfortunately, just about when I thought I was through with the scratching, auntie Tope immediately
requested that I moved up again!!

“Please Danny…just a little towards my hip”, she said. “It is a mild one” she was signaling with her hand again, directing me to her g—n. “Okay ma”, was my reply.

There was joy in my heart… and probably on my Joystick too!

Anyways, I began to lift my palm from within her denim but then, for a second time, I had my finger push into her Kittycat again! This time around, it wasn’t exactly my thumb, but my little finger which had taken a reflex bend as I slid my hand out. And then in the course got itself exactly on the underside of auntie Tope’s v-gin–a! It was going to probably slide in if not for the panty! She instantly jumped on contact! But never spoke! She only appeared to bend herself to the back a bit, as though she was running away from a further probe!

As she did, my finger did graze the crotch of her panty, where it covered her v—a and I effortlessly identified the many folds that formed her womanliness as they maneuvered their way to form what was definitely a meaty Kittycat! I could also swear to have noticed a tad of dampness about a certain spot on the panty’s crotch! I couldn’t really believe though, that I was making auntie Tope wet as she was making me hard! I still only wanted to leave it as mere suspicion anyways!

To Be Continued........


No comments